It’s approaching time for The Murder Club launch, and here’s how you can get involved:
- Pre-order at Amazon!
- The digital version launches Saturday 19th August and you can pre-order a copy right now! The comic will be available at all other major digital stores too (ComiXology, DriveThruComics, ComicHaus etc., but they will only go live on the day itself)
- Come to the launch event for the print version!
- There is a FREE launch event happening on Tuesday 22nd August, 6-8pm at Geek Retreat Birmingham – grab a FREE ticket at EventBrite and I’ll see you there 🙂
- Come to ICE Birmingham for the convention launch!
- I will be at International Comics Expo Birmingham on the 9th September for the “con” launch of the comic – I’ll have a table and be selling all my wares
Outside of that news, all Kickstarter rewards have now been sent, so if you’re a backer in the UK expect them to arrive by the weekend, and if you’re overseas then within a couple of weeks.
Oh, and for my Australian backer, I decided not to go for the cheaper postage option as that could take up to 84 days!!! How are they getting it there, a chain of trebuchets? Attaching it to a “Happy 40th!” balloon and just letting it go? Good grief!
Anyway, at least that’s all dealt with and I can now focus on the launch itself. If you can make Birmingham on the 22nd or ICE next month I’d love to see you there.
All the best, Tony.